A week without fast food

Last week I was trying not to eat fast food for a whole week, I didn't declare it a challenge because I was mostly keeping it in the back of my mind, but this has certainly earned a challenge now.


I was trying to pay attention and purposely avoid it, but on day 7 in the final hours of the night I ate fast food! I didn't even realize what I had done until the next day. I was SOOOOO close! Soo close!


So for this week's challenge I will not eat fast good Monday February 27th through Saturday March 3rd. Then I'm going to keep it going for the rest of March so I can check not eating fast food for a month off my 25 before 25 list.


It's actually sad that I can't even make it a week without fast food. It's gross really, I am repulsed by my own eating habits. This has got to change this will change now!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The last challenge I posted smiling more turned out to be harder than I imagined it would be.


Making a challenge out of it pointed out to me how much I don't smile. Sometimes I'd remind myself to smile and I just wasn't feeling it. It felt better to keep a straight face or a frown. This was the "what the hell" moment for me. A person who is happy from the inside out would show that on their face.


So in the 3rd week since the challenge began I made adjustments to my days that noticeably improved my quality of life. I worked out, ate healthier and intentionally focused on peace and happiness from within. I felt more energetic, amused, friendly and guess what else? I smiled more :)

Photobucket

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

It truly makes my day when I get a new blog comment and I try to respond to all that have a reply email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...